07 June 2007


The thing about Monsters.

Yesterday Piper had a complete freak out about Monsters...neither Mike ot I have ever mentioned the existance of the thing under the bed, or in the closet, so I was as surprised as he was that she had a full scale freak about MONSTERS!!!!!

I told Mike when he got home last night at 12.45am.

here's our short conversation

"how's Piper?"
"good, but she really freaked out about there being Monsters today"
"what"
"Monsters"
"where did she get that from?"
"no idea"
"what did you say"
"I told her that Mosters can't come anywhere near the house because we have too many fairies, and monsters don't like fairies"
"hmmm"
"what?"
"I would have told her that there's no such thing as monsters"
"oh"

Thats an Engineer for you...always being 'logical'

2 comments:

kitchu said...

I guess that stage of "magical thinking" has begun! And my parents always told me there was no such thing, it never worked! Maybe telling her fairies will be her protection will give her the armour she needs to not feel afraid!

James Michael said...

Too funny...about the what to say part. I am not looking forward to that stage but guess I have at least a year to go.