15 January 2009

THE SNOWFLOWERS MEET
THE BAMBOO SPROUTS

Piper, Bella, Sophie, Levi & Paisley

Since I didn't post while we were away in Colorado over the holidays I wanted to catch up and post about all the wonderful things we did...this being one of them! I finally got to meet Tiffany and her three beautiful children after all these years! We were in China at the same time in 2005 but missed meeting up...so making it out to see them was a highlight! We had a wondeful day together, a delicious lunch and the children 'tore the place apart' which is kid for 'having a great time'....I also have to mention that the family dog 'Charlie' is so sweet, I almost smuggled him out in my purse!

3 comments:

Yoli said...

A whole bunch of beautiful children. So much cuteness packed in one photo!!!

kitchu said...

that is SO cool!! i'd know idea you were seeing tiffany and crew. you know she was the first person to send me the beijing angelic choir back during our 2005 yahoo days- so cool!!

tiffany said...

Ah we had the nicest time with you all! Thanks for making time for a visit. :)