09 March 2008

Just wanted to update everyone to let you know that Hayley, Mike, and Piper are currently in flight to Hong Kong! They will arrive at 0650 AM on March 10 (which for us means this evening). Keep them in your thoughts as I'm sure the long flight, with rambunctious toddler in tow, is trying enough.

I'm betting they opted not to eat the airplane food- but that main dish doesn't look half bad, eh?
At any rate, I am as anxious as all of you to hear from them and will post as soon as I do!

~Kris~

*photos courtesy of google images*

12 comments:

Maia said...

Leave it to Kris to come up with a creative post for transit day!! I can tell this is going to be fun to follow!

Juliette said...

Hope everything goes well and that they all enjoy every moments of it!
Love the new look here.

JMCS said...

Thanks for the update Kris.:)

Hugs,
Jonni

OziMum said...

WOOHOO! The day has finally come!

Safe Travels!

Yoli said...

I am glued to her site for any news. I wish her a safe trip.

redmaryjanes said...

I am thinking of you sending great vibes your way. Enjoy every magical moment!

Leslie said...

We are praying for your safe travels!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hoping that they get there with all their hair and didn't pull it out...

Chelley said...

prayers coming your way

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hi,

I am a friend of Diana's and saw you will soon meet your daughter. Congratulations!!!

I hope you had a good flight over and that you are getting as much rest as possible.

I'll be checking in to see how things are going as you meet your next little one.

Many blessings,
Lisa
Mother to Lindy Li-Xiao
LID for mei mei 11/7/07

Yoli said...

Any news? I am dying for an update here!

Deb said...

no words from the snowflowers yet??!?!?!?