26 October 2008

Snow is my favourite and my best!
Piper has been anxiously awaiting the first signs of winter. Much to her parents chagrin, today her wish was granted...big white fluffy flakes fell for most of the day! Thankfully it didn't stick, but it is a sign of things to come.
Tonight we 'celebrated'(restrained yay) by reading her favourite book about snow...chased down with two pages from the Constitution of the United States of America...which by the way is quite the read...I particularly like this beautiful rendition by Sam Fink.

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Wow...flurries already!! Didn't you all just thaw out up there?! ;)
I am so not looking forward to winter...the holidays & all of that hoopla, yes, winter, NO!!

Mamacita said...

We cleaned out our flower beds and cleaned off the deck. I have to cover all the patio furniture and then we'll be on our way, happily waiting for our first big snow!

insanemommy said...

Snow?! Holy cow. I hope we get none this year! lol.... The only thing powdery I like is sand.

Eight days and counting. I suggest a post a day pertaining to the election or our man.

Yoli said...

How I envy your snow.

James Michael said...

Snow..ugh! I am dreading the fact that Winter is coming. I am not sure how I am going to keep two children entertained everyday! I think I could go insane and I am not joking...