26 February 2006




Going to the ZOO ZOO ZOO, how bout YOU YOU YOU!!!!!

Today was the best! We went to the Minnesota Zoo for the very first time! There were more strollers there than animals but thats okay! First we visited the aquarium, there we a million different kids of cool fish. There were stingrays and two really big sharks!!!! We got to see the sharks being fed...looks a bit dangerous, but I'd give it a try if they let me!

Then we went to the dolphin show..it was AWESOME! I clapped and laughed the whole show! Daddy and Mummy had a good time too. After the show we went on a special train called a monorail, we got to see loads of animals in their big pastures, bison, antelope, prairie dog and my very favorite...TIGERS! Daddy couldnt see them, so I pointed and growled 'RAAAAAAAA' he finally saw them...I don't know why it took so long, I spotted them right away! They have stripes!

I fell asleep as soon as we got back to the car...and apparently I snored the whole way home! Daddy said I was catching flies?

At 6pm our doorbell rang...it was our neighbor Brittany, she came over to babysit so Mummy and Daddy could go and see a movie. I wasn't happy...and I let them know! I'm not sure if I like this babysitting thin much.

Mummy and Daddy saw 'The World's Fastest Indian' and LOVED it!

No comments: