13 August 2006

A day to remember. On August 3, 2006 I was officially re-adopted in the State of Minnesota. Mummy & Daddy had to do that because they wanted me to have an American birth certificate. As soon as we get the official birth certificates in the mail Mummy will apply for my New Zealand citizenship. I'm going to be a Chinese American and a Chinese New Zealander...top that with a cherry!

My new official name is Piper Lily Hannah Hoppe...cool huh. Mummy added the Hannah part because 'Lily Hannah' was my Great Great Grandmothers name in New Zealand.

2 comments:

kitchu said...

You can't top that, Piper Lily Hannah!
Congratulations on your re-adoption, you multi-cultural little girl!
Auntie Kris

James Michael said...

Congratulations Piper Lily Hannah Hoppe! We are so happy for you and your mom and dad.