10 August 2006





On Monday Mummy surprised me with a trip to the zoo. I love the zoo. This time we took in the 'bird show', it was a lot of fun and I got to see lots of parrots, including a hyacinth macaw which is very big and bright purple! I saw lots of other types of birds, including a bald eagle...that was really special.

Mummy and I went on the monorail, we saw the 'Africa' exibit which included giraffes, springbok, zebras etc...they come to the zoo in the summer, but they go back to another zoo in the autumn time because it gets too cold here.

We went really early, as soon as the zoo opened, that was a good move on Mummys part because all the animals were up and frisky. We saw Moose up close, one was about 5 feet away by the fence! We saw both of the Tigers and they were running! We saw caribou, bison and camels too!

I really love the sharks, and the monkeys, and the......

I got a monkey cap. Mummy says I'm a cheeky monkey!

1 comment:

kitchu said...

As usual, I just cannot get over how absolutely adorable this face is!! And I love the pic of her with dad and her "Piper" bag... first day at school oh my gosh! She's growing up so fast!
Kris