15 January 2007



Well, On Saturday Nana Pam & Papa David came! They arrived at 2am! I was sleeping but Mummy & Daddy were awake. In the morning I got a huge surprise when Nana & Papa were at my house! They bought me some cool presents, I espcially love my new Dora umbrella! I feel like Mary Poppins. Mummy thought it was funny because when I opened the umbrella I said "Mary Poppins!", and then said "it's raining"

We spent most of the morning playing, Daddy was doing something 'fishy' in the playroom downstairs, and Mummy was at the store picking up things for my party. I didn't care because I got to play with my Super-grandparents!

Nana & Papa are so much fun. I went down for my nap like such a good girl. I knew I had to keep my energy up for the party. There was a rumor that there would be CAKE...do you realize how much I love that gooey stuff! Not to mention ICING...now thats like crazy awesome sugar!

No comments: