03 January 2007





Wow. I am officially spoilt.

Mummy and Daddy got me a dolly called Penny. She is very nice, she has striped orange and pink tights. I put her in my new shopping cart that I got from Nana Pam. My shopping cart goes really fast. Santa gave me a Dora tent, Olive and I love to go and hide in it! Penny is my new best non-canine friend.

Mummy showed me how to turn on my new vacuum cleaner, so now I can help her clean up! Auntie Tracey and Uncle Andrew sent it to me all the way from New Zealand! I got a toaster and a mixer and more jammies and books and an apron and hat and, and, and....pink cowgirl boots! I got the coolest puzzle with my very own name!

I'm very lucky. Daddy says it is important to give back as well, we made sure that we helped 'toys for tots' this year. We did 'toys for teens' too.

No comments: