29 March 2010

Someone's feeling better!
I don't know what got into her, other than the antibiotics, but the kid is doing great! She's back at swimming lessons and feeling all powerful and strong. She'll be back at school tomorrow and hopefully this is the last of the greeblies for some time! On the flip side, turns out her Mummy & Daddy got whatever she had and have been nursing sore throats and coughs for the past few days. ugh. We need some of her super recovery powers!
"say hello to Missus Smith & Missus Wesson"

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Ahhhh...you gotta have the antibiotics...that is, the ICE CREAM antibiotics! ;)

Hope you feel better soon...I'm just getting over the case of the yukkies myself...

Love those photos of Piper...and we have THE SAME swimsuit!! ;)

kitchu said...

yeah patricia!! totally agree :)

glad she's all better and showing off her amazing muscles!

Yoli said...

Look at those muscles! You can tell she takes gymnastics class. She looks fantastic. Yes, isn't something that they recuperate immediately and then we nurse colds for months. My kids recently gave a cold to my husband who passed it on to me and obviously they like us as hosts much better.

Michele said...

I hate it when the kiddos pass on their germies to us grown ups.