10 May 2008

Cloth or disposable?


neither!

I've said it before and I'll say it again!

I just couldnt do it any other way, these gdiapers are awesome! Paisley is doing great with them too! The liners are flushable, compstable or you can choose to toss them in the trash...which is okay too, because they are biodegradable! They are the easiest non-disposable diaper I have ever encountered! Have I told you how much we love them? Amazing. The covers come in an assortment of lovely updated colors too...we have cream & orange, but covet brown and green! who knew diapers were so cool and could be so much better for your babies health as well as the environment.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Both me and my SIL are looking into these -glad you are happy with them.

Carrie said...

I am almost out of the diaper phase-but I have told many about these things they are so cool!

Virginia said...

I am so excited about these diapers, I wouldn't have known about them had I not seen them on your blog. We have a while before our referall but I've already been trying to find a better alternative (than cloth diapers) to the regular disposables. I cringe at the thought of what goes in to making them and how long they stay in landfills and really don't want to be a part of that. So thanks =).

Gin

Chelley said...

A wish from the heart, a whole lotta love and hugz
HAPPY Mother's Day !

Anonymous said...

I am still not convinced. I need someone to show me the way.

J said...

Ah Hayley, you're such a dirty hippie! I love dirty hippies. I wish we could do the GDiapers -- I've heard great things about them from many people -- but Z's childcare won't let us.

JMCS said...

Very cool, we will have to check these out when we get Samantha.

Hugs,
JOnni