30 May 2008

giving Mummy a heart attack while getting her groove on

thats my girl, doing stunts while rocking out to Dan Zanes on the TV! Believe me folks, we are working on getting her to understand bouncing on the arm of the chair like a jumping bean is not safe...Piper is the safety ranger, she tells Paisley to "sit down or you will crack your head open and brains will fall out on the ground!"...now if I was Paisley I'd listen to Piper, she's absolutely right! On a lighter note, Paisley has got patting and clapping down, and can climb stairs and 'cruise' along the furniture, perhaps walking isn't as far away as we thought?

3 comments:

James Michael said...

Oh My Goodness! I love the video, how adorable. She is one happy little girl. Piper is right her brains will spill out and then Mummy and going to have to clean them all up, just more to add to the "to do list". :)

kitchu said...

Sounds like walking is just around the corner! Piper cracks me up. That girl has got to be a writer or a comedian one day!

Stefanie said...

She is SUCH a cutie pie!! So great to see her getting her groove on ;) I just LOVE seeing her HOME... at last!