06 June 2008


Our little cottage in the country

(aka our backyard playhouse)
Here it is, the girl's new playhouse! Papa David & Mike put it together over Memorial weekend, complete with recycled rubber mulch and flowerpots! It looks welcoming, but we really havent had much of a chance to 'entertain' in it since the weather has been somewhat spotty....like yesterday...Paisley was intrigued by the white stuff hammering down on the sidewalk, Piper less so, she just wants OUT of the house and into this one!

Where oh where is Summer? it's not here....


yesterdays bounty

what the.....???

note: for those who asked, we got the playhouse kit at COSTCO.

12 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, I would like to make a reservation for the cottage in your backyard... That thing is freakin SWEET! Can Papa come to our house and make one for Maggie too?

Stefanie said...

Oh my, how CUTE!! The girls are going to have SO much fun in that adorable little cottage... I am imagining LOTS of adorable sister pics :)
Hope that weather clears up, Paisley looks ticked off ;)

Maia said...

HEr expression is priceless!
OK, spill. Did they make the playhouse from scratch? Is it a kit? Where?? I love it!!!

Snugglebug Mama said...

How unbelievably cute is that - every little girls dream!!

M :-) said...

LOVE the little cottage. Where did you get it? My little girl would love something like that. :)

Carrie said...

So cool! I love it! those girls will have the best time!

Mei Mei Journal said...

LAuren and Paige have that playhuse. They are really enjoying it. We got ours at Costco.
April

kitchu said...

Paisley's face SAYS IT ALL. What the hell??? Hope they get in that playhouse SOON. I'd want to get in it!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I want that cubby house for myself... I remember the ones we would make of scrap wood etc out the backyard when we were kids... so much fun...

Ramona said...

The playhouse is great! Wish we had a Costco!

Snow? We are already in the high-90s. Want to trade? ;-)

Cavatica said...

Nice house!!!

J said...

I LOVE that! I always wanted a playhouse as a kid. We got one from our neighbors yesterday, but it's just one of those plastic Little Tykes things that's like 12 years old. Still, it's a playhouse. I'm going to go play in it after work.