19 June 2008


dont forget me
I've been with my new family for three months, I've learnt how to sign 'more,eat,drink,milk,Mummy,dog,poop,big,down,up,bath and a few others), I learned how to sit up, then crawl and now I can walk about 8-10 steps at one time before I fall over. I adore my sister Piper...adore her! I love water and bathtime. I am a MEAT eater...I like MEAT. I love my Daddy. I love my bunny. I am finally back to sleeping to 7.30-7.30! I have...wait for it...almost SIXTEEN teeth, eight decided to come in at once, hence the sleep issues. I love riding in the Barbie Jeep with my sister.
Mummy cut my hair today...apparently I had a bit too much 'party' in the back...now I have a bob....who is Bob?
I have too many hats. Lumpy is gone, and all I got was a lousy scar to show for it! I like squeaky shoes...and...
I threw my first 'wobbly'(a tantrum) today...I have an excellent teacher, she is three, so she knows all the good moves.
I am nearly 14 months old...and I poop and pee on the potty 90% of the time.

13 comments:

Chelley said...

and who could forget such a sweet little one like you!

wow

how fast are you growing!!

Anonymous said...

In three months? This sounds like great progress.

And what a cute face!

kitchu said...

you are the bomb, little one- Auntie Kris is so proud :)

Maia said...

What's a wobbly?
The girl looks good in hats, I gotta give her that! What a cute, bright, precocious girl. Lucky her parents!!

Carol said...

Beautiful Piper, your family is precious! Enjoy your summer with those cute girls.

Juliette said...

Time flies. 3 months already! And she is doing super great...you can be proud of her (and of you for making her feel so good).

Yoli said...

She is beautiful and you are doing such a wonderful job. Mr.Man wants nothing to do with the potty and the lazy man just turned 2.

Patricia said...

I've been waiting to hear from Paisley! ;) Very cute update!

WOW! Has it been 3 months already??? Paisley is soooo ON HER WAY!! Yay!!

Melanie said...

Can't forget that face! I love her - when are you moving here again? ;)

Amie said...

Precious Post! And Bob and I go waaaaayyyyy back. ;)

:)
Amie

Donna said...

So precious! You must tell me your secret about potty training! My girl is very willing to sit on the potty, but we've not timed it right to get anything to..um..happen yet.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

and to top it off... you are as cute as a button - well, both you and Piper... I say have some more wobblys... they are fun... hehe

Tammy C. said...

she is precious! love your blog!