01 September 2009

when it rains...it POURS
My baby has cellulitis. She has been complaining of a 'sore finger' for just over a week. She had a littl tear on her cuticle, we treated it, covered it with a bandaid and it healed.
She kept complaining about a sore finger...it looked perfectly fine. She has an addiction to bandaids, I thought she was playing me for more! Today, within 15 minutes her hand went from normal to red hot and swollen. I took her to the pediatrician. Apparently this happens very quickly, she couldn't find the 'entry' wound, it had already healed...
We have to check her at 12pm, 3am, 6am...if it has swollen anymore we need to take her to the ER.
talk about icing on the cake eh
poor Paisley.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ack! Poor munchkin. I hope she feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh no. You have been to the doctor too much this month! Feel better kiddo.

Jenny F. said...

yikes! that is scary!