07 December 2008


Piperina Ballerina

This weekend was Piper's first ballet lesson. I'd been looking for a few months and found the perfect little ballet studio just a few minutes away from home. Her lessons started on Saturday but we accidentally turned up to the 5 year old class instead of the 3-4's! She had a great time anyway, and got to try 'tap' as well! Thanks to Angelina Ballerina, Piper is absolutely enamoured with all things ballet, and should a sport be devised that incorporates Kung Fu and Ballet at the same time, then that would be utter perfection! Piper certainly has a flair for the dramatic, and of course dance is a great outlet for that. Lets hope however, that she learns the self discipline her mother never did...I was always more...lets say, 'expressive' hence my short lived career in the fine arts.

Multi tasking...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's got the moves!

Mamacita said...

Nothing cuter than that!

Maia said...

Hah! I love the multitask look. What a lovely ballerina that P makes!

Lost and Found said...

Sweet! Emme didn't love dance (though I loved seeing her in her little pink leotards but she LOVES gymnastics (pre-g anyway) It's a great outlet for her and a social opp with other parents for me.

Now if we got some snow Id show it to my girl. We're going away this weekend in search of snow-tubing

Yoli said...

Oh I love that multitasking picture. That is just perfect! My little one loves ballet and I have yet to find a studio nearby. I have her in Mandarin classes on Saturday but I need to also find her some ballet.

Heather said...

I've been thinking of enrolling Syd in dance and now you've inspired me! Piper looks divine!

Deb said...

what a cute little ballerina!!!

Sam said...

Too cute! Kieren's been taking ballet since September and LOVES it! Can't wait to hear about the next class!!!

insanemommy said...

Haven't forgotten about you friend. If anything I've been thinking about you a lot.....how are you?