11 December 2008

Internet dating?
Are you my stroller soul mate? I mean you're from the same country as my first love, but you're red, and I'm a blue or black girl, just ask my car(who is green, but I often lament that she should have been black). You're not as cute as my first love, nor as pristine, but hey, I should be so picky. You are however priced right...and...I do so love your Antipodean roots. You are more compact and that goes a long way, as your predecessor was 42" folded and you are only 36"...which is far more manageable. You are a little bit younger, and maybe not quite as rugged...but you need shipping, and shipping is pricey. On the other hand, there's you...


you're closer...so your travel expenses will be less...and you are the spitting image of my prior love, but once again...RED! Okay, that's a quick fix, I can use the blue cover from my late love, and you'll almost look the same...hey, and I do have some 'spare parts'! You're a bit more, but the convenience is better...oh decisions decisions. Why does this feel like Internet dating?

One last word on this...I have to say the folks at Mountain Buggy are freakin' rockstars...their customer service in New Zealand is awesome, but it's also incredible here in their Colorado office..brilliant in fact! I got swift calls and lots of options and help, sadly I couldn't justify the overall cost of a new frame or stroller, but let me tell you, if you are ever in the market for the most amazing stroller and the most incredible customer service, buy a Mountain Buggy!

14 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

red is hot and you're a hot mom...so keep the red :)

Diane said...

Sorry, about your stroller! That totally sucks. A couple months ago, our was stolen out of our driveway. Thankfully, it was not a $500 stroller, however!

Anonymous said...

You sexy thing you!

Cavatica said...

Ouch, that hurts, but I gotta say, I like the red one better. Red rocks, baby!

Yoli said...

Red is my favorite color. I think it is lovely!

Jodi and Dennis said...

The Hoppe's haven't updated in a while. Hope all is well this holiday season. Merry Christmas from DC.

Chelley said...

From our hearts to yours wishing you a very Merry Christmas....

May the fat man bring all your heart wishes for!!


Love from outback Australia.....

Sam said...

Merry Christmas!

Carrie said...

Yes Love the Red! I need to find an good running stroller that fits two? any ideas I have not even begain to look-pricey huh???? Maybe the mother-in-law will pick it up!! Or I need a job!

Heather said...

So what stroller did you buy?

Happy New Year!

tiffany said...

Hope you made it back home safe and sound and all is well. It was a pleasure to meet you and your beeeeautiful family.

Carrie said...

Miss hearing from you!

Patricia said...

Hey Girl! Hope all is well! Miss you here in blogland!

Hope you all had a great holiday & safe travels!

kitchu said...

happy birthday piper!!! i miss your mummy's blogging!!! :O)