28 October 2009

"I've got to get to School before the Dragons!"
Paisley loves Lola...she does. she loves Charlie & Lola, and Marv and Lotta and especially Sizzles the dog. This BBC childrens series(all 9 or 10 of them) has had a huge presence in our home and lives for over four years. My kids never watched Sesame Street, instead they watched the antics of their little British pals Charlie & Lola! This year Paisley wanted to be Lola, and lucky me, because I already had a costume we made for Piper two years ago.empty cauldrons mean there is work to be done! No time for this standing around taking photos crap!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Wow! Your Halloween is surely jam packed.

And I have the dragon here that will definitely not scare Miss Lola. Too bad they can't get together for real.

Maia said...

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! I LOVE it! You guys rock!! Reminds me of how I could only think of you when we found the Charlie and Lola section at FAO Schwarz in NY.

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

They are so cute in their outfits, now go have some fun!

runninggal said...

Just too cute for words!!!


Sharyn