21 March 2008

Alive!

barely!

Paisley finally took a bottle and some food yesterday,
and the 7.1 Dolby surround sound THX screaming
subsided...we managed to get a few smiles and a couple
of small laughs(thanks to big sister Piper)...Paisley
is quite timid and very sensitive, so it's taken
almost five days to get to this point.

Paisley is an amazing little girl, so resilient!

We would like to post more, but time is so so
precious. Here are a few pictures of the past few days.

Piper has a new friend, another family has a 4.5 year
old 'JJ', she and Piper are equally cute, and
doubly as naughty together! It has been a lot of fun
to watching them! Not only have we gained a
beautiful daughter on this trip, but Piper has firmly
ensconced herself as a surrogate grand-daughter to
JJ's Grandparents, who are absolutely amazing!!

We visited the park a couple of days ago and had a
lovely time!




(Sorry guys about the size of Paisley's photo,
this time it was sent to me very small so
upsizing only made it very blurry)-
Kris

11 comments:

kitchu said...

Well, even though I put the post up I had to comment :O) So glad Paisley is turning that corner at last, I was worried for you guys! Hope each day gets better and better. Now send me some bigger pics of her! :O)

Maia said...

BE-AU-TI-FUL photos!!!!

Jenny F. said...

Oh Hayley, hang in there! This is amazing to witness from my end, it is hard to imagine the emotions of that little girl... she must feel so torn. She couldn't hope for a more loving family! Your intuition has always been right on, I've seen that first hand with your advice for my kids! You will find your way together!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Glad to hear all is going well for you all... Love the photo of Piper and her new friend... take care...

Lost and Found said...

Yipee! I am so glad to hear all is going well and Paisley tuned a corner. Thank you for being an inspiration to me. Love the pics of Piper and her new friend.

DiJo said...

Adorable pics of Piper with her new pal!!! I will being praying specifically for beautiful Paisley to continue to trust you more and more each day! What a precious girl she is. She has been through so much, and I know you are handling it all beautifully.
If you haven't heard winter came back today!!!
Blessings,
Diana

Gail said...

I too am happy that Paisley is settling in.
I love the picture of Piper and JJ. What sweetness!
Gail

Patricia said...

THrilled to hear that Paisley turned a corner!! You all continue to be in my prayers...LOVED the photos! Piper looks great...hope she is completely better! Glad she has a partner in crime over there ;)
HUGS!!

Carrie said...

I missed so much and I didn't get to see you-have fun-lots of love and hugs!

Tamara said...

You have two adorable little girls Hayley! I'm glad Paisley is opening up more for you and that Piper made a new friend during the trip.

JMCS said...

So cute!

Hugs,
Jonni