21 March 2008



I completely fubbed and forgot to post these for Hayley earlier in the week- before Paisley was "official"... these were taken in Hong Kong. Again, sorry for the size but they were sent to me small. You get the picture though.

And in Hayley's words:

just a cute pic of Piper...she learnt how to wink!
She thinks she looks like a Pirate!

She also wrote her full name for the first time by
herself this week.

Such accomplishments for someone who is getting over a
bad case of the germies!

7 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

I'm running behind on reading blogs this week, but wanted to send a belated congratulations your way! Paisley is beautiful, as is her big sis, Piper.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That is great Piper that you can now write your full name... you can teach Paisley how to write when she gets bigger... that is what big sisters are for and yes, you do look like a scary pirate... take care all... oh and Happy Easter...

Carrie said...

we heard that she was sick when we were in Nanchang and Sara and I were praying for her and getting updates from the rep- I am so glad things are going well!

Tamara said...

Piper is turning into quite the big girl! Winking and name writing are very impressive at her age.

Happy Easter!

Patricia said...

Funny, as soon as I saw these photos, before I read the post I thought, "Piper the Pirate"...& a darn cute one at that! Ahoy matie!

JMCS said...

Great pictures of Piper and how great that she wrote her full name all by herself. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

J said...

Oh yes, I can see the sassy in that girl now. Lord help us if she & my B ever get together. Cute pictures!