07 March 2008

Not quite but nearly...

...ready

I'm so sad that we didnt have time to really finish the nursery before Paisley comes home...it was the same for poor old Piper...we'd barely moved into this house when we had to travel to China to get her! I'm not very good with my new lens either, I'm thinking I need image stabilization, oh...bummer. I need to slow down and not rush around so much, maybe I'll take the users manual on the plane and fiddle with the camera while we fly?? I just havent had an opportunity to take any photos lately, and I'd better get the hang of this fast or all Paisley's photos will be blurry! (click on the top photo and you'll see the clouds)




Here's Paisley's crib...complete with 'woolly' her NZ sheepskin! Piper loved heres and slept like a charm on it. It's safe...in fact most kiwis babies have these past 6 months!


I also have NO photoshop set up on this computer(because of the recent switch to a new computer thanks to Dell and our last one spewing carbon dust throughout our office!), so I cant play with my blurry pictures at all. I feel like a photgraphic failure right now...I hang my head in shame!

I took Piper's name down from the wall and will either put up Paisleys name or some China pictures in frames...we also have a nice mirror from our neighbor Kristine, which I will paint when we get back and hang it above the dresser/changing area. It's coming together...albeit slow! At least we have diapers!


I can't believe we leave tomorrow!

13 comments:

kitchu said...

It looks so good! You'll have it finished before you leave tomorrow, right? Yeah. Sure thing.

I'm going to be in total Hayley withdrawal without your phone calls while you're gone!!

Nicole said...

HUGS AND KISSES to your family as you fly off to get Paisley!!! We are SO HAPPY for your all!!! We will be praying for you!!!
BLESSINGS,
-Nicole

James Michael said...

Both rooms look fabulous! You have done a lot of hard work..I want to sleep in her crib it looks so comfortable.
Sounds like 3 is the age to transfer them to big girl beds. I think we are waiting till 3 as well. She is just not ready right now and neither am I.

Have a wonderful journey to your beautiful daughter!

Gail said...

The room will be wonderful and complete once Paisley is in it.
Have a great trip!!
Gail

insanemommy said...

It will be beautiful! Enjoy your time in China.....

Tamara said...

I really like your crib bumper. Its lovely and the finishing touches shall surely wait. Have a wonderful trip!

dawn said...

So very happy for you. It's nearly Paisley day...woohoo.

Kim said...

Have a safe journey...cant wait to see Paisley in your arms.

Awaiting Victoria

Maia said...

It's beautiful! The colors are so peaceful...I just want to curl up in there and take a nap!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Love the room... it looks great... not long to go now... take care

taiwanbaby said...

holy crap batman. that's like super duper soon. can't wait to see pictures of disney and the big day. two on the flight home!!!!! eeeeeek!!!!!!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

Very pretty. I love both rooms. The chandelier is great!

JMCS said...

Beautiful job! I hate I didn't get to say bye! Take care hon and see you on the other side.

Hugs,
Jonni