07 March 2008


Hi Hayley, Mike, Piper and Paisley- the best to you on your journey to China to bring Paisley home! My love and prayers follow you there and back again... and to all of you who have followed along, Hayley has asked me to post for her so that you too can follow them to China, and I must say I feel incredibly honored to have been asked! I think I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait to see Paisley with her mum, dad, and new big sis! XOXOXOXO

Kris, The Boob, and Gambit too

9 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

It absolutely thrills me to see Paisley coming home. It is a little miracle that keeps all of us going. I wish them a magical journey filled with love and experiences that will change them forever.

Maia said...

Happy travels, snowflower family!!
I'll be eagerly following along!
OOXX

Maia said...

ps - your new blog song is putting me in such a good mood!

Unknown said...

Beautiful blog, to go with your beautiful, ever growing family!!
Congratulations!! I'll be checking back for updates!
Krista

Snowflowers Mum said...

hey wench!

Man, I'm not even out the door and your posting! Thanks so much my friend! Love the boob shot!
H

Tamara said...

Have a safe and AMAZING trip. I can't wait to see/read how it goes.

kitchu said...

Well, the Boob is the man in my life, after all. He wanted in on all this China baby traveling business, plus his face is wishing you well.

Deb said...

Wow....two of my favorites in one blog! How cool is that ?!?!?

Happy and safe travels Haley, Mike and Piper! We cannot wait to see Paisley in your arms! When you are back we must meet sometime very soon!

Have a wonderful trip!
Blessings!
Deb

AmyO said...

What a gorgeous room!