28 February 2008


Mike got stung!
Today on his way home from California, Mike sat on the plane next to one of his favorite bands 'The Hives'...he was so stoked, and the guys put him on 'the list' for tonights concert! I told Mike to pick up a onsie for Paisley! Good to know peeps in the bizz!
Update: Mike and his buddy Matt went to the concert at First Ave, (where Prince filmed Purple Rain), they had a blast!
and just for fun, an entertainment tidbet...WE live five minutes from 'Paisley Park' Prince's recording studio..and NO, that is not what we are naming Paisley after! Paisley is a Scottish name, not an ode to the short purple one!

9 comments:

kitchu said...

Holy poop! That is awesome :)

Maia said...

Nice. My Mike will be jealous. We went through a huge Hives phase a few years back.
Hope you get the onesy,that'd be wicked cool!

Gail said...

Never heard of them but glad Mike had fun.
Gail

redmaryjanes said...

That is really cool!
Your box came today. Wow, thank you so much! That is the hugest box of Craisins I have ever seen and all of the clothes are fantastic. I didn't have a lot of summer clothing come in until today. I haven't had any medication come in yet until your box today either. So, thank you so much.

OH MY #6 said...

cool!

Lea

Unknown said...

So, how was the concert?

Carrie said...

no-way!! to cool!

Tamara said...

I def. think your little rock star needs a onesie! How fun is that?

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I do love that song 'Paisley Park'... I am glad Mike had a ton of fun...