05 February 2008

ROCK 'N' ROLL BABY!




HOLY CRAP BATMAN!! Look what we got in our inbox today!! An update on Paisley! What is amazing, is that the photos and information was sent on February 4...which means the orphanage is functioning despite the storms!!! Can you believe this photo! We have another rock star in the family! OH MY GOD...she is so freakin beautiful I can barely get my head around it!

MEDICAL/DEVELOPMENTAL UPDATE

The growth has not grown in size. Hair grows on it. - woohoo!
She can make sounds. - wonderful!
She does suck her thumb or fingers. - just like her Mum!
She can sleep through the night. - praise the Lord!
Personality:
She likes noisy toys. - go figure
She is afraid of strangers. - bummer
They call her Zi Zi Bao Bao. - zizi-TOP!
General:
She eats formula mixed with rice cereal, biscuit, soft noodle and congee.

We are so lucky to have received this when we were so worried about her SWI and all the children. I think someone answered the BATPHONE afterall!

FYI: the drumset was already superimposed by the orphanage! they always pop something in the middle to cover up 'split pants', I've just never seen a full drumset before! mike says they must have a good sense of humor!


20 comments:

tiffany said...

WOW! Look at that beautiful baby! :) I know getting this in the midst of the big storm and all is a huge relief. WOOHOO! :)

Stefanie said...

OH MY GOSH, SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!! Hayley, how can you stand it? Now you know she is FINE and not only fine, but stunningly beautiful to boot!! Praise God... those prayers were answered in a BIG way :) :)
Celebrating your wonderful news today with you!!!

Melanie said...

She is so beautiful, Hayley! What a relief it must have been to get this - I am so happy for you!

Deb said...

Haley....what awesome news!!! I am so happy to hear that Paisley is doing so well too! I hope the next few weeks fly by for you all.....I know you can't wait to wrap your arms around that sweet little one!

Patricia said...

ABSOUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! That face!!! So KISSABLE!! And what a blessing to get this update in the midst of what's going on over there right now!! Prayers were certainly answered!! YAY!!!!!

Anna B. said...

What HAPPY HAPPY news for the (now) HAPPY HOPPES!!! She is beautiful, I must concur. So thrilled for the blessings of today for your family Hayley!

Operationtigerlily said...

OK, that is the single most coolest picture I have ever seen. She looks happy!

Ms. Fricknfrack said...

She's absolutely delicious.

Julie said...

Absolutely Beautiful.

Yoli said...

I think she will fit in PERFECTLY with your family.

Unknown said...

SHe is a gorgeous little girl with beautiful eys and adorable rosy cheeks. How nice to get a blessed surprise in the middle of all the fear right now. That picture is awesome!!

Gail said...

Wonderful news!!
Both pictures are so cute!
Gail

Tamara said...

She is gorgeous. Those cheeks are absolutely kissable. I'm so glad you have some good news on how she is doing.

I am dying over the drum kit and leopard print. No plain Jane baby pink for your girl huh? I would kill for first photos like that.

kitchu said...

Oh I am REDUCED TO TEARS (of joy, naturally)... my god she is so beautiful Hayley. I'm in love with my second niece, and I am SO FREAKIN' HAPPY FOR THE HAPPY HOPPES...

And hey, I used to play the drums!!!

Now damn it come and see me in Florida!! Well, once you're all settled and life has fallen into pace with 2 Sweet P's.

I'll call tomorrow, get off work EARLY thank God!

redmaryjanes said...

I think it's a sign girl. Having a drumset. She's going to be a music lover, a LOUD music lover :)
She's beautiful. I thought that the first time I saw and even more now.

Barbie said...

Hayley, she is just gorgeous! She looks so healthy!! I am so thankful you received an update. I hope you can relax now and just count the days to TA!! You are so close now girl!

Nina said...

Sooo happy for you! Don't you just love those surprise e-mails that actually tell good news!!!

-Nina

Nina said...

I'm so happy for you! Don't you just love those surprise e-mails from the agency that tell you good news!!!
-Nina

Mei Mei Journal said...

What a wonderful update! Paisley is beautiful and looks so healthy. Congrats on the update!
April

insanemommy said...

What? Updates? Are you kidding? Our referral picture was 3 1/2 months out dated! When we asked about an update we were told it was not possible. Lucky you. She is precious. Love the drums.....