20 July 2008

and you thought we were weird?
nah, we're not weird, okay, maybe a little! Today Paisley brought me Pipers swim goggles and asked to have them put on. I obliged, I thought she'd rip 'em off after a few seconds but no...Captain Snowflower was preparing for the long haul! So funny, she even wanted to drink her bottle with them on. Strange kid.
Oh yeah, and she has really started mimicking Piper...the last few days she has been repeating phrases like, "no-i-don-wan" = "no I don't want to" ..fabulous. It's whining through osmosis! GREAT!

10 comments:

Barbara said...

So cute - love that she's sucking on the bottle - looks like a secret agent :)
Lewis used to have an obsession with goggles. Between the ages of 3 and 5, most photos of him include the goggles!

kitchu said...

I am SO glad you posted that pic, cracks me up! Maybe you should try ear plugs to cut down on the osmosis??

Chelley said...

Well you dont want to get milk in your eyes

Debra said...

Whining through osmosis....love it!!

Tammy said...

I love it! Is there any other way of drinking a bottle that I don't know about? I thought everyone drank a bottle with googles on???

Tammy

Sam said...

HeeHeeHee!!! Aren't kids the strangest creatures?! Gotta love 'em!

Yoli said...

Oh that is too cute for words Hayley!

Rebecca Lily said...

Hahahahaha!!! That is hilarious!! :)

Calico Sky said...

No doubt about it, Paisley is a genious!
She too is far too unique for the Burbs! Ick!

JMCS said...

That Paisley is so cute. I love her new look.