08 July 2008


CROC-odile ROCK
Okay, I know some of you can't stand the shoes in question but at our house we partake in the reptilian footwear because they are just so bloody comfy. Piper has a pink pair of mary janes, and I have the same ones, only in a little larger size, Mike has an army green pair of sandals and sometimes we all wear them at the same time, sometimes even out in public(gasp)...Paisley is clearly feeling left out...she keeps trying to put on Piper's but yesterday only mine were good enough. Pity she is only a size three, otherwise she'd be sprting her own pair (smallest size is a 4-5).
Dont hate us because we wear these, there are worse things in the world.

5 comments:

Patricia said...

This made me laugh out loud...you see, I have ALWAYS strongly despised Crocs & have refused to get a pair for Kiara...that is, until this summer...yup, I caved & am in awe of just how awesome of a summer shoe they are! lol! I love that she can go from playground to sprinkler to puddles without a worry! Who knew?

Now, for me, well, that's another story...I just can't take off my Manolo's ;)

The Carew Family said...

I have been following your blog off of a friend's own adoption blog and thought I would send you a link (www.etoys.com)to these super cute shoes I found for my 2 year old. They are called Pollywalks and they come in ducks, ladybugs, crocks and frogs. Take a look if you want.
Andrea Olberding-Carew

Maia said...

THat picture is really just insanely adorable. I can hardly stand it it's so cute.

I have to admit that I wear my crocs 24/7 in the summer. There is nothing that even approaches them in comfort. I have the thong ones, two pairs. But you know that already.

Melanie said...

Hey - check out the Crocs website. They carry size 2/3 for babies! I also found a pair of generic Crocs in size 2/3 at Target for Ethan to wear, and he loves them! Crocs RULE!

JMCS said...

I LOVE Crocs! I used to walk around barefoot around the house until igot my Crocs, now I have to wear them all the time. They are so great!

We spent about 3 months trying to find some for Sofia because she has such small feet (size 3 at the time) and I finally found a crocs-knockoff at The Children's Place and Sofia wears them constantly. It was the only place I could find them and I go the last pink pair at my location. Let me know if you find them okay? I can't wait until next year, since she will fit into the real Crocs. I hope they are still in style next year because we love em and wore them all around China.

hugs,
Jonni