06 July 2008

COMO TOWN

At the Zoo is a small amusement park for little kids. There are plenty of rides for the little bitty ones as well as the elementary set. Piper realized that she wasnt quite ready for the extremely fierce loop de looper Dragon ride(whew) and settled for the bumpety bumper cars, Aladdin's carpet ride, the speedy race cars and the horse and buggy.


"That's okay, I'm really not quite big enough for the loop de looper"


a full 36" with a hat on...I have a feeling it'll be a few years before the loop de looper is on the cards! Probably for the best eh!
Now this is more my speed....Aladdin, carpet rides...does that mean I'm Jasmine?
speed racer

this whole thing sucks...when will I be big enough?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day. Too bad there are not rides for the little one.

kitchu said...

That place looks like tons of fun :)