17 July 2008

I covet thee, oh lovely hat

oh yes...I do. I love hats for kids, and when I saw some cute crocheted ones on my friend Maia's blog i had to do some investigating. If you don't know what ETSY is, pop on over and have a look. I'd much rather buy an item from a hardworking crafter than from a mass produced store any day of the week...this one has my heart...brown, orange, flowers...need I say more! Maybe Santa will bring the girls will get one each for Christmas. If you like them, you can order them here
bummer...it sold before I could get one!

8 comments:

Maia said...

Oh, yes!! Love those.
Also this one:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11958856

Anonymous said...

But where are the boy hats?

Anonymous said...

start here:
http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_type=tag_title&search_query=knit+hats

Melanie said...

Why oh why must you all tempt me with Etsy??? My hubby is already mad at me for buying so much stuff from there - darn you all! (BTW,I am now buying the Hello Kitty beanie from Maia's website link - must have it!)

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh so cute!!!! I love Etsy and I am with you, girl, I love handmade vs. mass produced!

kitchu said...

ADORABLE. We have such similar taste in colors...!

mandt said...

Too cute. It reminds me of a Hershey's Kiss (choco freak here). I love the pointy tip - almost makes me wish I could knit.

JMCS said...

I HEART Etsy!