14 July 2008

Stupid Poopyheads
This is so stupid. The New Yorker cover this month is a picture depicting Obama and his wife as turban wearing afro coiffed flag burning gun slingers...and guess what, it's supposed to be satrical and funny but the truth is that half the dumbarses out there(you know who you are) will think it's real, hell, I know a person who flat out told me 'O'(and I don't mean Oprah) cavorted with Terrorists...seriously people, seriously? I told her to turn off Fox news and do some research. People are suckers for spin.
Frankly, I heart OBAMA.

7 comments:

Cavatica said...

I heard about this, but it's the first I saw it. They should have known better - that too many people believe it and see the wrong point. Sheesh! I know people who believe he cavorts with terrorists too. If it wasn't so important, it would be embarrassing.

Mamacita said...

Wow. That's just dumb. They may be using it in a satyrical way, but to people who do not like him anyway, are not educated will take it a face value.

Anonymous said...

Okay, that really sucks. In a big way.

James Michael said...

I love politics. Here goes. I think it is so crazy that we as Americans get so up in arms over who the President is or is not. Less we forget our local representatives, Congress and Senate that truly hold 2/3 of the power in this country. The President ends up with all the glory or blame when in fact the Prez is only one piece of the puzzle. Its sad we complain about the issues with health care, the environment, the economy, yet most Americans (yes most) have no idea how their state Senators are voting or what legislation their respective Representatives are proposing. Its a sad commentary on politics in America.

JMCS said...

I'm with ya sister!

Jonni

Tamara said...

I (naively) hope that most of the people who would hold those views also don't read the New Yorker (and snarky me will say they wouldn't comprehend most of it)...but the cover guys? Keep it on the inside!

Calico Sky said...

People here were absolutely flabbergasted that a "news magazine" would do something like that. Very embarrassing internationally for the US actually!