29 August 2008


BATCAT GOGGLES!


"monkey cheeks and scoop like this Mummy"

Piper is still doing swimming lessons, she really enjoys them, although as I have said before it is quite evident that she isnt a 'natural' in the water...thats okay, she's not going to be swimming the English Channel anytime soon, we just want her to build her confidence in the water and learn how to be 'safe' and know how to get to the side if she needs too. One thing I cannot understand is how so many pairs of swim goggles can go missing? I swear we have had four pairs this year and they keep disappearing? A few weeks ago I had to buy her a new pair, she picked these feline ones out, and told me they were 'Batcat'(a superhero on Charlie and Lola)goggles...it's bizarre, but since she has been wearing the new goggles her confidence has multiplied 100x, to the point that her teacher keeps mentioning how well she is doing! Could the goggles be magic?

Piper obviously thinks so!

1 comment:

Calico Sky said...

LOVE that top photo, my favourite picture of Piper!

You are so British with your English Channel reference :0)