05 August 2008

Hannah Montana wants YOU!
and Piper has already signed up! I caved and let her watch an episode of Hannah Montana yesterday...don't judge, it was dinner time and Whiney McWhineypants was on fine form.....if there's one thing I can't stand...it's WHINING! So...Piper sat and watched an episode of HM and LOVED it! She already knew one of the songs from her HM guitar she got last year, but now she actually knows who Hannah aka Miley Cyrus is, she seems hooked' I know she's only three but to be honest, Hannah is a lot better than some of the other options out there. ehem...Ms Spears included.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

But the Jonas Brothers are dreamy....

kitchu said...

Yep, she's big with the little ones... not a bad thing :)

Doreen said...

Can High School Musical be far behind???? I know the words to almost every pre-pubescent girly group. I AM NOT BRAGGING!!!! Just excusing my lazy parenting skills. [sigh] I have 6 & 3 year olds that whine in stereo!!!!

Doreen in Montreal Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

Patricia said...

HM is on Frank's record label & I FORBID him to bring home the CD's, etc. LOL! I just can't go there yet.

I'm with ya on the whining...GOSH does it get on my nerves!!! And it sounds like Piper is like Kiara, a tenacious whiner...a whiner of the worst kind! lol!

James Michael said...

Hello?? Dissing Miss Spears? What is wrong with a role model that has nannys to raise her children for her and who likes to party at the clubs and still look good while doing it (as of late). I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities in life. We all wish we could be like Miss Spears. Ok, I just wish I could be a fly on the wall in her life.

Snowflowers Mum said...

the only thing I envy Ms Spears of is her ability to wear no knickers in public....that my friend is just a pipe dream over here in grannypantsland

DiJo said...

Tell her to come over. She and Ainsley can rock out together!!!!

-Diana

James Michael said...

Agreed. I too wish all women the ability and guts to go commando. :)
Miguel