29 August 2008

Icee pops are evilMike came home from the gas station the other day with a two foot long frozen tube of food colored sugar water - whoopeee! Piper absolutely devoured it, but the stinkin orange die got all over her bikini top and I couldn't get it out...so I threw the bikini into some oxyclean and left it overnight...uh oh, I completely destroyed the bikini, the black ran into the pink and the dye completely ran everywhere! So...no more icee pops, natural iceblocks(popsicle's are fine, but the fake crappy ones are no longer welcome!(I knew my Mum was right about these things!) However, this photo is proof that she at least had one of them...in her lifetime!

4 comments:

kitchu said...

bum on the suit, cuz that one is freaking adorable!!

bytheriver said...

Hey Haley! Well, when we were on vacation two weeks ago we were at the Crest of the Sierra Nevada and it was still 91 degrees out! We were dying and M wanted to spend her allowance on icecream. She only had $1 left and so all she could afford was one of those giant ice pops in BLUE! I don't know how it happened, she ate the thing outdoors and washed her hands, but the lovely beige/tan/cream subaru seats (we wanted a darker color for our kid car) on the forester are partly blue. Oh well, if it doesn't get used, what use is it? :) Stacy

Calico Sky said...

oh what memories, I'd forgotten all about them, such a North American treat!!

Jenny F. said...

Oh, too bad. that suit rocked! I'm sure Piper thought it was worth it!!