29 August 2008


crappy photo ~ cute dresses

can't help it, these photos stink, but I had to post them because I have waited a long time for the girls to wear these dresses together. Now in this photo Paisley is actually standing a few feet behind Piper so she actually looks much shorter, but in actuality there is only four inches between the two of them! If you can believe it!

I got the smallest dress on clearance a few years ago for Piper and last year I picked up a larger size for Piper on ebay...gotta love miniboden, they are my favorite and my best!(thanks to ebay and consignment) I also offer no apology for dressing my kids in matching dresses, as long as they are happy, I'm happy! Piper actually loves Paisley to wear the same dress or a similar design to what she has on...she loves the 'sister' look...I'm pretty sure it wont be like this for much longer so I indulge while I can!

fakin' bacon!

10 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

They are ADORABLE!!!!

I love the dresses!

And I can't believe Paisley is THAT TALL! She is really growing. Must be all that love. :)

Rebecca

Doreen said...

The pics aren't even crappy!!! Those girls sure have a way of making it work!!! too cute!

Doreen in Montreal single Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

J said...

Love those! Mini-Boden's boy clothes are even cuter than their girl clothes, I think. It's the only kids' clothing maker I can say that about! I've never bought any b/c it's so $$$, but I never thought of ebay before! Off to scope that out...

tiffany said...

Super cute! We love matchy matchy around here and as a matter of fact, I have spent the last few days whipping up some matchies. Its harder to find now with a boy in the mix so have to make em so I can make him a matching shirt! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute. Got an event to go to.

kitchu said...

oh.my.god. so stinkin' adorable, i am IN LOVE with that dress!!!! they look adorable Hayley!!

Debra said...

Go matchy matchy...or twins as Keeva would call them. Girls look even cuter when dressed the same. The dresses are adorable as is the photo (oh yeah the girls are too....goes without saying!).

Denise Grover Swank said...

Your girls are darling! Love the dresses!

I have my two girls were matching outfits too. They are 5 and 13 months. But the 5 year old, Jenna, INSISTS on wearing the same thing. If she sees the baby, Emma, wearing something she has that matches she runs off to change.

Now if I could figure out a way to make their new 2 year old brother match without putting him in a dress...

Denise

JMCS said...

That's so cute Hayley. I need to go over there and check out their stuff.

JMCS said...

P.S. I think the photos look really good.