23 August 2008

the scales tip...

and someone isn't so keen on their little sister's surge of self confidence! Paisley has been pretty big sister friendly since coming home in March...but as her confidence is building, her big sister is getting a bit concerned. I'm afraid Piper will no longer be able to assume her meteoric stature in the sibling department, now she will have to fight for it! (I think Paisley has seen a wee bit too much of the Olympics!)

Just for a giggle, I had to post this saying we saw on the wall of a restaurant in Edina.

It makes you think what would happen if you forgot your wallet?

5 comments:

kitchu said...

I am laughing my a** off- on both counts. Poor Piper looks really dejected in that pic- but then, someone said she is quite the expert in drama... think she might have a serious career in acting?

Calico Sky said...

the wallet comment has me in stitches...!

but it does make me wonder too :0)

Melanie said...

Maggie and Ethan are the exact same way. The more comfortable Ethan becomes, the more confident he gets, the more nervous Maggie is getting.... Hmmm, maybe the queen feels the throne is going to be overthrown?

Anonymous said...

Ah, someone is shining? It is cool how each addition to a family permanently changes the dynamics.

Maia said...

I love the confidence on Paisley's face! She looks fantastic.
I can't help feeling a little for Piper, after that picture! Poor kid. It'll probably do her good when all is said and done.
And the restaurant? Awesome! I'm proud of them.