07 November 2008

POPPY & DEDE
With all the commotion of the last week, I forgot to post a photo of Poppy & Dede with the Snowflowers. Mike's Dad Paul and his wife Deb came to MN to see the girls and meet Paisley for the first time. We had a really great time and Paisley ADORED both her 'Poppy' and her 'Dede' it was wonderful to see her blossom with her grandparents! We just wish we could see them more often. They did spoil us, and the girls..which was quite a treat! Dede even taught me how to make knot blankets....so the girls will be sporting fancy new 'car blankies' this winter(don't hassle me, I have to have blankets in the car for the girls, it gets pretty cold here in Minnesota!). We love you guys and can't wait to see you again...perhaps after winter!!

4 comments:

Patricia said...

WHat a great photo! Look at the joy on everyone's face!! Love it!

Joan said...

Great picture!!!

I have been meaning to do Knot Blankets too since my aunt gave us all really nice ones. I love your idea of car blankets... it does get cold in the mornings here. Thanks for the idea!/

joan.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

No hassle from me! We're in hot Miami, and T has a blanket in the car, too. She uses it year round. My T needs it due to the blast of constant air conditioning! We call it "The Travelin' Blanket"

(we're thinking of renaming it "the Traveling Blanket", lest someone thinks we admire and are copying a certain Alaskan gov. Never before have I been so careful to pronounce my "g's" and not wink at anyone)

JMCS said...

What fun. Everyone looks so happy and I am so glad that Poppy & Dede could come visit.

Hugs,
Jonni