22 May 2009

"nummy!""there's a party in my tummy, so yummy so yummy"
Paisley hasn't been eating very well for the past week or so since her two year molars started coming in. She will drink, but she just isn't havin' it with the food thing. So...tonight I thought I'd try a recipe from this goddess of domestication and VOILA...the kid chowed down...did I say CHOW, I meant...DEVOURED! Thanks Pioneer Woman...you sexy beast, kitchen maestro, gastro-extraordinaire, your 'chicken spaghetti' was scrumdiddlyumptious!
secret thanks to NYC Momma who tried out this recipe and blogged about how good it was, without her recommendation I probably wouldn't have attempted it!

5 comments:

Patricia said...

SO glad you loved it!!

Carrie said...

Love that lady! Don't know her but love her blog! and I have done a few things from her blog and the kids hubby and some other family-are like this is the best ever! Is it wrong to keep her a secret?

Michele said...

Send over the recipe please. Jammer loves "noodles" and I could use some new ways to serve them.

kitchu said...

that looks like one very happy, FULL kiddo :O)

J said...

Dude, we are having this for dinner tonight! My kids will love it. I think I'll sneak in some peas too -- seems like they would go.