08 May 2007


I got this personalized number plate for my birthday sometime between 1987 and 1989. Officially, I have had this plate for almost 20 years! It has been on a car owned by me for approximately 1 year total, thats right folks, I used this sucker for one year! I no longer have any reson to keep this, and have decided to put it up for sale. In NZ personalized plates are considered an investment...well they are in some cases, some having sold for six figures!!!! Sadly I wont see those magic numbers but in an effort to raise money for our adoption fund I have decided to list my plate for sale in New Zealand. HAYLEY is quite a unique plate, it uses all of the six letters allowed, has no letter subsitutions H4YL3Y and is a fairly common name for girls in my era. We figure we can raise enough to cover at least one of the flights to China..we hope.

If anyone knows Hayley Westenra, a very popular New Zealand singer, please let her know they are for sale at a very reasonable price.

No comments: