02 May 2007



It all starts out innocently enough, I just wanted to help Mummy make the bed. and then, well, things get out of hand and my inner child comes out and I lose all control. I didn't realize I had an inner child, Mummy says I have an inner monkey, but I have no idea what she is talking about.

I have to have some fun, especially when I'm forced to wear this crazy outfit, my old footie pyjamas with the feet cut off and turned around so the zipper is at the back where I cant get to it. Why am I wearing a straight jacket you ask? Well, somehow in my sleep I manage to remove all my clothing and sometimes I pee in the bed. It's gross, Mummy needs me to wait until morning to go potty, but it's just something about the cool air on my nakie body that makes me pee! Surprisingly, when I wear these jammies I wake up dry. go figure

No comments: