11 May 2007

















Piper loves the water. It has been very difficult for her to wait for summer. For weeks after returning from our vacation to New Zealand Piper would announce to Mike & I that "I'm going to the beach!", sadly the weather in Minnesota was not really helping her in her quest for water, sun & sand.

On Thursday we set up her new paddling pool, by the afternoon she was itching to go in and finally took the plunge! Within minutes Piper's bikini was off and she was having a grand old time. Within half an hour I think the entire neighbourhood had turned up and were in the pool with her! bikini bottoms went back on but there was adamant refusal to put on her top. somewhere deep down in this child is a beach lovin' girl from Epinema!

1 comment:

kitchu said...

Hmmm... maybe you guys should move to Florida. HA! Don't I wish...
she looks adorable, as always!

Oh, to answer your ? about my blog design, she just quit doing it- back/cervical spine trouble are keeping her from the computer of late. Sorry... she was really good. I think there are others out there (google "the blog fairy").