30 May 2007



Tonight we got a babysitter and went to the Cheesecake Factory with our friend Tracy who is here from England. We talked it up in the car, discussed what kind of cheesecake we were going to eat, and when we arrived we ogled at the 30+ varieties in the glass cases, I swear I heard at least 27 of the flavors calling my name (except coconut, amaretto and cherry - yuk).

We sat down to dinner and ordered yummolicious steaks, by the time we were halfway through we decided that we had to take the remains of our dinner home, and that we'd order cheesecake to go. Once we got home we knew there was no way humanly possible that we were going to be able to ingest a single mouthful of dessert, despite the fact that it is so sinfully delicious.

This my friends was definately a case of our eyes being bigger than our bellies.

As a Hobbit might say, "that'll make a nice second breakfast in the mornin'"

Hobbits l-o-v-e cheesecake, I thought everyone knew that!

1 comment:

kitchu said...

I'm no hobbit but give me Cheesecake Factory cheesecake ANY day of the week- even for second breakfast! Glad you guys had a night out!