16 May 2007


You know how some people want new shoes or a closet full of handbags, perhaps a shiny new Audi in the driveway...not me, I just want someone to teach me how to make a DVD with sound and text of our adoption. Piper has been home with us since November 2005 and I want to make this while my memory still serves the adoption journey well (seriously, I cant find my car keys and credit cards on a daily basis)

Now there are some great professional adoption story DVD people out there, but we just can't stomach the $600 it takes to make one, at least not while we are saving for adoption #2. So if there is anyone out there who knows about Adobe premiere elements (the software I bought thinking it would be a snap) please let me in on the secret.

Maybe I need to go to night school to learn all this stuff.

Oh, and instead of a pair of Manolo Blaniks(never owned a pair but lived next to his shop in Chelsea when I lived in London), I would like a blog template upgrade...I searched and searched but cannot find anyone who can help me make this blog a bit prettier.

Okay, enough whining...off to bed.

4 comments:

dawn said...

Sorry I can't help you at all with the DVD or a blog header. I just re did my blog and after hours and hours of piddling about I gave up and went back to the original! Just a few garish ladybirds were added.
Thanks for stopping by and I bet Piper will talk with an American accent very soon. I swear Lily had a perfect British one until about a year ago.

Alana said...

I spend a lot of time trying to find a good blog template too. Sorry I can't help withanything..but I feel your pain!

Calico Sky said...

If you figure it out, can you teach me? And if I figure it out I can teach you!
p.s. over here there was someone advertising to do it for 15 pounds stirling $30US. Do you think I can find his add????!!!!
ARGH!
p.s. Chelsea? Now there's a great place to live!!!!

Patricia said...

Hey! I have program that does this, but have never had the time to do it!!
Piper is such a cutie!

Patricia - mom to Sage and Piper & ? (plus three sons:)