28 February 2009

THE FUN-DRAISER BEGINS!
At last, the fundraiser to help little Anna Grace come home has begun! Please visit the Kreuer Chronicles Fundraiser page to donate! They have a zillion amazing prizes and a wicked auction as well. Their family has been through so much in the last seven months, losing their beautiful daughter MJ in a tragic accident after being home from China just months! The Kreuer's had just accepted the referral of Anna Grace when MJ had her accident...any help you can give them will make the world of difference!
Share the love, post the fundraiser widget(in sidebar) on your blog in support!
For MJ and Anna Grace

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't donate right now but I will put the widget in my sidebar. I wish I could do more.

Michelle said...

Ummmmm..........if only I knew how to do that! Can you help me out? Where do I get the code?

redmaryjanes said...

I just read this family's story and I am so happy that their dream is coming true a second time.

kitchu said...

thanks for taking this on for me.

sorry i was of no help essentially.

you really were a rock star and i know you have so much on your plate already.