19 February 2009

THE WINDOW TO HER SOULHow I wish I knew what she was thinking
PHOTO CIRCA SUMMER 2008
Our sweet sweet girl, how much we love you...even when you are struggling to find your way, to find the answers for all those questions, WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE to hold you, to love you...to embrace you and honor you. You are wise beyond your years...you have an old soul my love. You are cherished, you are NEVER alone...you are safe, loved, adored. You hold our hearts in your hand.
When you are 4 life can be so confusing.

5 comments:

Debra said...

OMG....that is the most beautiful picture I have ever seen. Window to her soul is a perfect title....she is precious
Sorry I've been MIA....been V sick, sprained my ankle last week, car crash on way home from hospital and now sitting contracting for 3 days and 8 days overdue...come on baby

kitchu said...

.....xoxo to my niece... thinking of all of you, but especially her... wishing i was living next door...

Kim said...

What a beauty...absolutely gorgeous!

Kim

bytheriver said...

Haley - What a beautiful picture. just gorgeous.

Maia said...

BEautiful, beautiful, beautiful.