20 February 2009

Oh how I do covet thee

It's not a healthy obsession by any means...but I love Matilda Jane...I do...I adore them...the girls look awesome in their comfy punky hotchpotchy eyecatchy clothes and one day I hope that I will fit some of their 'Mommy' clothes....oh to dream. Their Spring line is due to be released on March 1 and Mike has limited me to one outfit each...ooooh, but which one? I know for sure...one of the girls will be sporting this funky number someday soon. It feels all Pippi Longstockings to me...and I love me some sassy Swedish punkmuffin anyday! Hmmm...the red shoes are tempting too!

If you look at their website under last seasons dresses, you might even see one of the Snowflowers...she's rocking the westside knot dress

7 comments:

Tracy said...

feel free to join us at our MJC party if you are looking for a part! I'm with you on the ones you posted.

Kim said...

I am also a fan. Love Love Love MJC!

I'm going to check out MJ's website to see your little cutie sporting the Westside Knot dress.

hugs,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Lise is having a trunk show.

Snowflowers Mum said...

I have three invites to different trunck shows already...oh, I wonder if that means I can get one outfit at each?

Carrie said...

I have to look at them I have never been to their site!

Lost and Found said...

Hayley I think you deserve an outfit at each. Did you see the pink polka dots? I LOVE Piper sporting her Westside Knot. That picture is priceless.

Maia said...

Yah, that picture makes me lust all over again. These ones are very pippi longstocking to me. My sis-in-law bought me some of last season's stuff for xmas. It's still a size or so too big for Q....but considering she's grown and inch each month for the past two, and how much she's eaten this past week, I have a feeling they'll fit her in no time. Yippeee!