08 February 2009

HERDING CATS...in pink tights!

I know I've said this before but quite honestly a room full of two, three and four year olds trying to dance in time to music is like herding cats. In the beginning I wondered why there were three teachers for 10 children, now I know...and it's not enough! Piper loves it though. Paisley likes watching....but I think she REALLY wants to join in!

p.s. Piper is the shortest one in the front row...oh, and push pause on the music in the sidebar to hear the chaos!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Cute! It looks like the favourite part of their dancing was the jumping. ;)

Michele said...

Oh to have a ballerina in the house. What fun.

kitchu said...

WOW, she is a NATURAL! pointed toes and all- and she has serious balance!!

French Marianne said...

Thanks for your straight forward post on RQ. Just added a comment also. Best regards. Marianne, from France, mum to Ninon (almost 5 from Guangdong)