13 July 2009

the YELLOW room has no gravityIn fact, it's official name is the 'Dowling Studio' but the girls know it as the 'yellow room' and we visited on Sunday so we could take in the views across the Mississippi. Piper loved the glass floor and was quite keen to entertain me with 'jumping'I adore this view
We love this part of Downtown, I just wished we lived much closer so we could come all the time. I mean who doesn't love a cantilevered room with a glass floor...
I think it's the perfect place for reflection.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love that!

Robin said...

GREAT action shot!! I love it!!

Faith Hope Love Photography said...

Oh for fun!!! Your kids are a hoot!!

kitchu said...

man i have GOT to come visit again... i miss you guys for one but the first visit was way too short- there is so so much to see there...