09 March 2009

Hallway GymnasticsPiper loves Gymnastics...L.O.V.E.S. it! She has been going once a week for about a year now and has the best time. She is really trying her best to perfect a cartwheel and is almost doing the full splits, she is a little cautious on the bars and beam, but I think tumbling is her favorite! She cartwheels herself down the hallway at any given moment and is proud of her 'straight legs'


She has also been working on the splits...ouch.
Who knows, perhaps gymnastics is her thing?

6 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

Did Piper watch the gymnastics during the Olympics?? All my girls talked about for weeks afterward was how they were going to be Olympic gymnasts. :)

Snowflowers Mum said...

yes...but to be honest, she fell in love with Michael Phelps and wouldnt stop talking about him for months later!

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo kiddo. She is pretty good there!

Rebecca said...

I am wondering if you could post your Fairy Juice recipe from the other...if I could gte my kids to drink their greens, I would be thrilled!

Thanks!
Rebecca

rebyoung2@gmail.com

Cavatica said...

I think that will be BB in a few years. She loves the beam and the bars now and hasn't figured out tumbling, but she's only 2. And she's been doing splits since we met!

Piper looks awesome!

Michele said...

Cool beans. Sometimes I wonder if my little guy would love the tumbling too. He sure seems like it. I'll have to look into classes in my area.