17 March 2009

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!

I don't have a 'specific' Paddy's Day photo, but this one just makes me happy! Lauri took it back in the Autumn, and I just love how it makes me feel about my two Snowflowers...blissful! Just seeing how much my two girls love each other is better than corned beef & cabbage (which btw I have never seen on a menu in Ireland!

..and then, because I felt guilty, I took an extremely overexposed shot of Piper in the shamrock glasses Nana & Papa sent her. Paisley wouldn't cooperate...she sees no purpose in being in a gimmicky photo....I'm pretty sure she thinks I need photographic help. Hello my name is Hayley, I am a terrible photographer.

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Great photo! Love those Snowflowers!

And you're right...no corned beef & cabbage in the Great Emerald Isle...the roots for that dish are in America! :)

Patricia/NYC...celebrating that 25% Irish in me! :)

Casey said...

Such a sweet photo!!

Happy Shamrock Day to ya!

Lost and Found said...

Simply Fabulous!

Why is in that Patricia.NYC and Lisa/NYC don't know each other.

JMCS said...

I LOVE that fitrst image and I also love the second. I think you have talent to take photos Hayley. That 2nd one is so cute, but of course I love the subject matter and expression in the first one. Such sweeties.

Hugs.
Jonni