31 March 2009

Mother's Day is coming! I just got an email from the lovely necklace lady Suzanne Myers. You know, she makes these...Well, she just started making earrings that go with the name charm necklaces and I LURVE them! l.u.r.v.e. them. I don't wear earrings very much anymore, but these...ooooh, I'd make an exception.
You can find Suzanne and her fabulous jewels here...
and don't forget, Suzanne was kind enough to donate TWO of her amazing necklaces to the Kreuer fundraiser...and there's still time to enter!

4 comments:

Michele said...

I can't wait to be able to get a necklace with my kiddos names on them. The earrings are definitely pertty.

Casey said...

Those are beautiful!!

tiffany said...

Hey, I just said to Rick at Christmas time that he needed to contact her and request earrings to match my necklace! (he didnt...lol) But I dont see the earrings on her site. Where did you find them??

Calico Sky said...

I have to laugh b/c I thought what on earth is she talking about Mother's Day is over. Then I realized you are on the other side of the ocean ;0)