12 March 2009

TWO PARTIES in TWELVE HOURS!HOLY COW! Piper had two birthday parties to attend last weekend, the first one was her friend Aubrey's...a swim party! Yes, I know a swim party at 6pm on a cold Minnesota winter's night might seem a little crazy, but it was fun, indoors and Piper loved it! Paisley and I stayed out of the water, but Daddy reluctantly took the plunge with Piper...brrrr.Paisley looks on as Daddy & Piper take the plunge...it was too HOT in the pool room for both of us so we retreated upstairs.

Chunkin'Cheese Party #2

The second party was the next morning at 'Chunkin' Cheese', well, that's what Piper called it! We'd NEVER been inside one, and if I were to hazard a guess we'll probably avoid them forever if possible. Piper was SO SCARED of Chuckie that she cowered in the corner when he came around

Mike snapped a grainy photo of our terrified little girl, this was actually after she emerged from under the table....I don't blame her....an 8 foot mouse is pretty scary!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Chuck E. STILL scare me. :)

I know that someday I will have a child and it will be necessary for me to visit that place but for now I avoid it like the plague.

Kim said...

You are some party animals :-)...Chuck E can be a lil scary. Your girls look precious!

Kim

Carrie said...

Where was that kinda pool? that looked neat-o!

My little friends boy is scared of chuckie cheese too- My JT who is 7 now totaly freaked out when he was 3 over a person dressed like a Carebear(it was my mom inside) but he never knew!

Patricia said...

Awwww....that sweet little, scared face....she's so cute even when she's terrified!!

There is one Chuck E. in Manhattan & there is NO WAY we will EVER go...Kiara would have the exact same reaction as Piper...no doubt!

The pool party looked pretty neat!

Last time we had 2 parties in 12 hours (2 weeks ago) we had a major meltdown on our hands...lol!